Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Today's Market Discussion

Page 1 of 2Next

This is the new forum. Post new topics or reply to existing. This is the thread to discuss todays movements on the markets.

Hi nick and guys.  Congrats on the new site. Very tidy indeed.

The push on up is rather relentless in the US.  Shallow dips bought.  Probably best to stay long until told otherwise by price...

Thanks Cowboy. Still got a bit of tweaking to do on the various pages but wanted to get it live ASAP. I think this forum will be useful. Better tracking of conversations too.

Nice work Nick

What the hell is up with this market?

Range between 490 and 550.

Doesn't want to leave this area.

Hey nick webiste looking good! but where do you post daily marekt analysis???

Quote from sharmabee on 20th October 2017, 1:02 pm

Hey nick webiste looking good! but where do you post daily marekt analysis???

Hi, think you have found it now, there is a link at the bottom of the homepage to the latest posts. I will post a cut down version of what I send to members each day, so it might be better to post in here (in the forum) so everyone can discuss everything. Obviously its all brand new so if you have any comments please let me know. Still got some tweaks to do on the various pages.

Bit confusing, are we posting here or at the bottom of your projections ??

I'd post in here. Will probably disable comments under the posts. This provides more functionality

too slow

Save this page as a shortcut and you come straight to this forum (what I do with most forums I use) https://www.hilsdentrading.com/forum?view=thread&id=1

looks like not many trading today what about yu nick

Quote from sharmabee on 20th October 2017, 3:13 pm

looks like not many trading today what about yu nick

Got a FTSE long at 7531, took half at 7546 though. Stop at 7531.

Dax long 12990 currently

Quote from sharmabee on 20th October 2017, 2:05 pm

too slow

Its pretty instant for me but we can see how it goes. If no good then happy to have comments under the days post.

its actually nice and neat. it just will take sometiem to get used to

Quote from sharmabee on 20th October 2017, 3:26 pm

its actually nice and neat. it just will take sometiem to get used to

I like the subscribe functionality - sends an email to you when there is a new reply

Good work on the website nick, glad you kept a space for this forum as I find it has some great opinions and conversation. Certainly adds value to all. Members and others.

7533 and 7555 resistance today

Bulls trying to push on, but Dax hitting some resistance at R1 13075.

c

Bulls have defended the 7510 level which is the bottom of the 20 day Raff channel

Hi, Nick. If you don't mind I have a little suggestion here. Today's Market Discussion could be today, tomorrow, after tomorrow, it is not specific. What if you re-named Market Discussion folder into Today's Market Discussion and then inside of it a new Folder with today's date, so that people knew where the Today's discussion is taking place. But somebody needs to create that folder with today's date every day: 23 October 2017 and everyone posts there for the day then so on. Do you think it may work? I don't know, that's my idea.

Ive just added to shorts at 7441 with a tight stop.

Quote from Candlemaster on 23rd October 2017, 12:32 pm

Ive just added to shorts at 7441 with a tight stop.

Thanks!

Quote from Jack 2 on 23rd October 2017, 12:31 pm

Hi, Nick. If you don't mind I have a little suggestion here. Today's Market Discussion could be today, tomorrow, after tomorrow, it is not specific. What if you re-named Market Discussion folder into Today's Market Discussion and then inside of it a new Folder with today's date, so that people knew where the Today's discussion is taking place. But somebody needs to create that folder with today's date every day: 23 October 2017 and everyone posts there for the day then so on. Do you think it may work? I don't know, that's my idea.

Thanks Jack. I thought of that but it needs a new thread every day then. If whoever is first in can do that then great. I probably would forget one day and then it would be chaos!

I think Jack is right there, the navigation is unclear and fussy compared to previous public forum, and much less convenient.

Personally I like the functionality here and would accept the tradeoff but am probably in the minority.

Quote from Candlemaster on 23rd October 2017, 12:36 pm

I think Jack is right there, the navigation is unclear and fussy compared to previous public forum, and much less convenient.

Personally I like the functionality here and would accept the tradeoff but am probably in the minority.

Indeed. Its more of a forum rather than the simplistic comments on my post page.  Happy to have a thread for each day if that makes it easier

Working now

and now its not working again

It might be a caching thing on your computer if you are not seeing the latest pages

Page 1 of 2Next