I have a members only offering which includes daily analysis sent out at 7am, my trade plan for the day with trades that I am making and a live trading room where you can chat with over 200 traders. Membership is £59.99 a month which gives you full access to everything.
You are of course free to cancel at any time. Any trades mentioned are NOT recommendations OR advice to buy or sell, but are purely for educational purposes – they are trades that I am doing, you can then see why and how.
What you get
- Daily Analysis pre market open (sent around 7am each day) for FTSE, DAX, Gold and S&P. Please click here for a PDF sample of the morning email.
- Daily email pre market includes my trading plan for the day including ORDER levels, with stops and targets/limits
- Telegram group membership for realtime trade updates and group discussion
- Email updates as I run a trade – if stop moved, profit taken, trade closed
- Access to our live trading room with live chat and charting
- Free copy of the ebook “Trading to Win”
- 3 strategy videos on trading techniques
- Free email advice from me if you have any questions on trading
- See how £2000 in 2014 became nearly £100,000 in 3 years. Not with massive stakes or unnecessary risk either.
Live Trading Room
You will also get access to our members only chat rooms where you can swap ideas with fellow traders and myself. One is webinar with screen sharing so you can view my charts. The other uses the Telegram chat application with a channel for live trade updates from me, the other a general discussion.
The general discussion room is a great place to chat with other members on a daily basis about what’s going on in the worldwide financial markets. We mainly chat about the FTSE 100, Dax 30, S&P500, gold and a bit of Forex. Also, news events, and general banter. Post trades, learn from the group and join in the community.
The spreadsheet linked below is just the trades from the morning email, not those mentioned in the live trading rooms as not all members are logged into that each day so seemed unfair to include them.
See how £2000 in 2014 became over £100,000 in 4 years. Not with massive stakes or unnecessary risk either.
A detailed spreadsheet in Excel can be viewed here which I started in August 2014.
Why put it on a spreadsheet rather than show statements? Mainly I think its clearer to show the results over a longer time period that way.
Please Note Past performance is not indicative of future results and I advise you to speak to a registered advisor about trades or trading. Emails may contain more info such as charts. Please note the disclaimer
After signing up you will be redirected to a page where you can enter your name, email address and mobile number.