I run hands on workshop/spread betting seminars, as a general introduction to me, how I trade and what I look for when spread betting and trading the FTSE 100. The techniques also apply to other markets such as the Dax, Gold, SPX, Dow, ASX200 etc
This is not some “introduction to trading” where I try and upsell some expensive course, or make you pay more. I just run through the set ups I have and use, and basically aim to give you a bit of a headstart with your trading.
The seminars are run as a group of approximately 10 people, and only cost £500 (excluding VAT) per person which will include lunch and all drinks/snacks during the day. The agenda below outlines what is covered on the day, typically from 09:00am till 4pm, at various locations. If you are interested please let me know via email – email@example.com
How to be a successful trader:
- Avoid the mistakes new traders make (and even seasoned traders!)
- Aim to make money from your trades
- Trade in a certain way (which is the opposite of what most “experts” tell you to do)
- What mindset to adopt
What is covered during the informal workshop/seminar
- Trading in General
- Technical Analysis
- What I do
- Lots of Q&A during the day
I am aiming to give you an overview of what I do and look at and have learnt since I started trading, as well as the set ups that I use. It works for me, it will help you too. You can use what you pick up and adapt it to your own style and risk profile.
What attendees say…..
Anyhow – feedback:
- I love your honest tell it all style.
- No hype, but insightful experiences of your trading journey
- Really intrigued by your strategies. Simple but have a nice hit rate
- Good all round content of the agenda
- Oh and a good venue – well done for not skimping, quality venue and food.
- Thanks again. I’m back in the game……..but controlled!