Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Learning to trade - Here is a sample - levels, trade plan and what I am doing

Learning to trade the FTSE100, Dax30, S&P500 and Gold. Along with a few others!

Here is a sample of what you get sent each morning - levels, trade plan and what I am doing that day. And theres more - I also include charts and realtime updates via the Telegram app during the day. We have an active, friendly community of traders that you are also joining.

[caption id="attachment_16982" align="aligncenter" width="609"]Learn to trade sample plan Learn to trade sample plan[/caption]

And here is how the Dax trade played out for example - the plan

[caption id="attachment_16983" align="aligncenter" width="821"]DAX30 plan for today DAX30 plan for today[/caption]

And the reality - over 100 points banked!

[caption id="attachment_16984" align="aligncenter" width="821"]Actual DAX30 trade for the day Actual DAX30 trade for the day[/caption]

And here is some member feedback (redacted names) following that trade. Also note that gold and FTSE trades won today too!

[caption id="attachment_16985" align="aligncenter" width="821"]Actual Member feedback. Chat live with other members and myself. Actual Member feedback. Chat live with other members and myself.[/caption]

If you're interested in joining please click here