Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Dip and rise to play out today with 7100 support | S&P500 on resistance 4271 | 7167 resistance

FTSE 100 live outlook prediction analysis for 25th June 2021

To start with as I write this 7124 is resistance and also the S&P is on resistance at 4272. As such we may well see an opening dip down this morning, and it will be up to the bulls to defend to start with. The 2 hour charts remain positive and bullish though and support from that is at 7090 for the FTSE100, 4263 for the S&P and 15555 for the Dax. Keep an eye on these levels.

Initial support also clusters around the 7100 level on the FTSE100, and we have the daily pivot and 200ema here, and also just below the 30m coral line. As such it would be good to see this area defended for a push up to retest 7125, and also the higher resistance level at 7160. Though as its Friday anything can happen!

Above 7165 I am looking at the top of the 10 day Raff as the next key area, which is at 7218 for today and would be a strong end to the week if it gets that high. It feels like the bears missed their chance for the moment after last Fridays sell off - they dropped the ball and the bulls have come roaring back but for how long?

If the 7090 support breaks then its worth flipping short as we will likely see a slide down towards the 7061 key fib level, but we also have the green 2h coral at 7075. As such this area may well hold if we slide that far. If it breaks then the next key support level is 7025 where we have S3 and daily support.

I am more inclined to go with a rise towards the 7170 area and then a possible drop off from there (famous last words as it sells off 100 points this morning!) and am keeping a close eye on the S&P to see if the bulls can break the 4275 area today for a rise towards 4300+.

The daily charts remain bullish as well across the board and as such the momentum remains with the bulls.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

FTSE 100 Outlook | Trading Signals | Forecast | Prediction | Analysis

Asian Session

Asian stocks rose Friday after U.S. shares hit a record on a bipartisan $579 billion U.S. infrastructure deal that stoked economic optimism. The dollar retreated.

Equities gained in Japan, China and Hong Kong. Australian shares weathered the imposition of virus lockdowns in parts of Sydney. S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 contracts inched up after both indexes reached new peaks. Sectors seen as beneficiaries of the recovery from the pandemic, such as energy, led gains in U.S. hours, and banks rose in postmarket trading after clearing stress tests.

President Joe Biden celebrated the bipartisan plan, which is expected to move through Congress alongside a separate bill that would spend trillions more on what he called “human infrastructure.” It’s not yet assured either measure will get enough wider lawmaker support given the political splits in the U.S.

The benchmark 10-year U.S. Treasury yield hovered around 1.50%. Investors took the latest comments from Federal Reserve officials in their stride, after the central bank reassured on supportive policy while signaling that the process of removing exceptional stimulus will be gradual.

An MSCI Inc. gauge of global stocks is on course for its best week since April, underpinned by the economic reopening from the health crisis. Risks such as faster inflation, the prospect of tighter monetary policy and more infectious coronavirus variants have yet to sap sentiment materially. [Bloomberg]

Recommended Broker

GoMarkets offer over 350 tradable CFD instruments including Forex, Shares, Indices and Commodities. Widely recognised as Australia’s first MT4 broker, they’ve since added MT5, mobile trading and a web-based version to the trading platform suite. CLICK HERE

Membership and Live Trading

If you would like more detailed analysis for FTSE 100, DAX, Gold and S&P, including the trades that I am looking to take myself, then please join my active members community.

What you get

• Daily Analysis pre market open (sent around 7am each day) for FTSE, DAX, Gold and S&P.
  • Daily email pre market includes my trading plan for the day including ORDER levels, with stops and targets/limits
  • Telegram live trading room and webinar group membership for discussion and realtime trade updates

Keep up to date with new content, free sign up below

[yikes-mailchimp form="4"]