Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Can the bulls defend the 7100 level today | 7095 7079 7070 support | 7136 7170 7200 resistance

FTSE 100 live outlook prediction analysis for 28th June 2021

Will we get a bull Monday again today? There is a case for an initial kick up towards the 7170 resistance level to start with and the bulls will be keen to defend the daily pivot to start with at 7136, and S1 at 7120.

The S&P500 has pushed up to 4285 overnight but the RSI's are getting a little bit ahead of themselves currently so we could well see a dip and rise play out today across the board. 4293 is initial resistance with R1 here and as its just shy of the round number we could well see a reaction here. If not then the key fib and R2 are both at 4301 and I would expect this to generate a reaction if seen. The bears will need to break 4269 where we have S1 and also this area may well tally with the rising 2h coral support line - its currently at 4255 and rising steadily, so we could see decent support at the 4260 level.

Back to the FTSE and as mentioned 7170 is the line in the sand to start with - key fib and R1 in this area. Above this then the bulls will be looking to push up towards the 7200 level and in fact R3 is at 7204 for today, with the top of the 10 day Raff channel at 7250 above that. If the S&P were to pull back a bit then I dont think the UK bulls will be able to push that high though.

The bears will be looking to defend the 7120 level initially where we have the S1 level and also the 100 Hull MA on the 2h, with the 7094 2 hour coral below that. That would be the first test of that line since out changed to green so I would like to see this 7100 area hold any test today.

Below 7100 (and S2 at 7094) we may well see the bears get a bit stronger and a dip down to 7070 should play out. Below that then the round number of 7000 and possibly even as low at the 20 day Raff channel which sits at 6961 for today - if that were to be tested today or tomorrow we could well see that hold.

So, generally looking at a dip and rise pattern for today and keep a close eye on the supports across the board today. The bulls have certainly recovered well from the initial seasonal June dip on the 18th after testing the 7220 level, and we could just be witnessing one last pump here till some more downside imminently. Good luck today.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

FTSE 100 Outlook | Trading Signals | Forecast | Prediction | Analysis

Asian Session

Asia stocks and U.S. futures were steady Monday with investors weighing the pace of economic recovery against more potent Covid-19 strains and central banks mulling stimulus reductions. The dollar edged higher. Southeast Asian markets underperformed, led by Malaysia, where a nationwide lockdown was extended.

Australia saw a modest dip despite a lockdown in Sydney to contain outbreaks of the highly contagious Delta strain. Japan and China fluctuated. Hong Kong will open for trading in the afternoon after the morning session was canceled because of a rain storm warning. European futures were little changed. The S&P 500 had its best week since February. Treasuries held losses.

Cryptocurrencies will be closely watched after the U.K. restricted an affiliate of crypto exchange Binance from doing business in the country. Bitcoin rose for a second day, trading in the mid-$30,000s range in Asia on Monday.

Global stocks are trading near a record high as anxiety about the Federal Reserve’s hawkish tilt eased, with investors dialing back concerns that U.S. policy makers will rush to boost interest rates despite mounting inflation pressures. Volatility receded, with the Cboe Volatility Index, or the VIX, sinking to pre-pandemic levels. Still, markets remain sensitive to more central banks debating the withdrawal of emergency stimulus. [Bloomberg]

Recommended Broker

GoMarkets offer over 350 tradable CFD instruments including Forex, Shares, Indices and Commodities. Widely recognised as Australia’s first MT4 broker, they’ve since added MT5, mobile trading and a web-based version to the trading platform suite. CLICK HERE

Membership and Live Trading

If you would like more detailed analysis for FTSE 100, DAX, Gold and S&P, including the trades that I am looking to take myself, then please join my active members community.

What you get

• Daily Analysis pre market open (sent around 7am each day) for FTSE, DAX, Gold and S&P.
  • Daily email pre market includes my trading plan for the day including ORDER levels, with stops and targets/limits
  • Telegram live trading room and webinar group membership for discussion and realtime trade updates

Keep up to date with new content, free sign up below

[yikes-mailchimp form="4"]