Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Brexit deal agreed with EU | Parliament approval next | Markets react well | 7058 resistance | 6960 support

26th November 2018

On the news front Brexit continued to dominate, as the EU agreed to Theresa May's deal, despite some last minute posturing from Spain. The far bigger challenge now will be to get Parliament’s support for the agreement.

The U.K. agreed to divorce terms at a special summit in Brussels, with European leaders warning British politicians they will not get a better deal if they reject the offer on the table because there is no “plan B.” Theresa May backed that view as she staked her authority on a campaign to persuade Parliament against the odds to endorse her Brexit deal. She refused to rule out quitting as U.K. prime minister if she fails. She said she will personally lead a “campaign” lasting “a few weeks” to win support for her agreement among politicians and voters. Then, Parliament will hold a decisive vote on whether to accept or reject the accord before Christmas.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

FTSE 100 Trading Signals, Forecast and Prediction

For today I am thinking that the market will react favourably overall to the EU agreement of the Brexit deal. A such, we may well see a bull Monday again, and buying the dip at around the 6950/6960 level should work out well. We have 30 minute support around here with the daily pivot and coral turning green suggesting an uptrend starting.

Initially we have resistance at the 200ema at 6983 and the R1 level at 6985. The bulls will be keen to break above the 7020 level as that opens up the top of thew 10day Raff channel at 7058. Above this things start to look a bit more positive again with 7080 and possibly 7200. Still might be a bit early for any Santa rallies against the turbulent backdrop so may mid December time for that, if at all.

Broker

IC Markets - If the increase in margin requirements means you need more liquidity you can trade offshore with one of the leading brokers outside of the EU. At the moment IC Markets is allowing sign ups from the UK.

Membership

If you would like more detailed analysis for FTSE 100, DAX, Gold and S&P, including the trades that I am looking to take myself, then please join my active members community.

What you get

• Daily Analysis pre market open (sent around 7am each day) for FTSE, DAX, Gold and S&P.
  • Daily email pre market includes my trading plan for the day including ORDER levels, with stops and targets/limits
  • Telegram Chat room and webinar group membership for discussion and realtime trade updates