Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

6th November 2017

Todays discussion forum for the markets

Monday mornings have become non-events.

To relieve the boredom here is chart of gold support fot potential long and good RR.

Is anybody long?

Not me but note the excellent support at 7540 on 4 hour chart  🙂

Thanks. Holding.

Just closed my scalpy long 13450-13480. I'm happy with what I've got on my first day after holiday for 10p sl.

Where is everyone? Where is Nick? In Dubai I presume? 🙂

Markets are dull esp FTSE. Wont be doing anything today but will await possible setups for tomorrow.

US markets continue to defy gravity with yet another breakout and surely the SP500 hasnt come this far not to hit 2600?

I am long gold from 1270 looking yet again to attack 1300 [in dollars, I hold it in pounds]

Hi guys.  Still long EURGBP, which put in quite a nice four hour candle this morning.  Possibly a good point to add if it holds.

Right or wrong, I've opened a tentative long dax on weakness.  Close below 13440 and I'm out.  I'd see it as good r/r.

S&p might be a buy at 2589 region.  Nearly there.

You have to try something...  ;0)

there are no screaming buys thats for sure.

My own gold long is in the same spirit of money looking for a home but theres no room at the inn.

Usually better idea to stay on sidelines and wait for proper setups to come along !

I feel it should be long now as this is my yesterday's entry now but just bailed with +0.2 Just not certain.

Extreamely risky at this point. It just doesn't go easily. Yes it gives you 5-6 points but then drops back.

Now think I should have held 13452

Can anyone tell me where is Nick?