Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

31st October 2017

Todays free market discussion forum.

CM used this mornings strength to exit remaining ftse long for a small profit as he wishes to seek other opportunities later today mainly in gold and GBP.

Thankyou.

reason for closing FTSE long was recoil from resistance on 4 hr chart.  FTSE might struggle a bit over next couple of days with pound strength, however I wont short it as it might squeeze shorts on Thursday or Friday.

US and Japanese markets look a little jaded for now so expecting mild pullbacks and waiting to buy these.

Kirk out.

Quote from Candlemaster on 31st October 2017, 10:10 am

CM used this mornings strength to exit remaining ftse long for a small profit as he wishes to seek other opportunities later today mainly in gold and GBP.

Thankyou.

CM why do you refer to yourself in 3rd person?

Self-aggrondisement, much-deserved.

Tight range on the FTSE again. SP rising off the 2572 daily pivot

I fancy a weakening dollar can support US markets dont think they will be weakening for a while.

Boring hell can't stand much more of this range.. sooner we get to 7400 the better! Only 20 mins left of the month end pin up

Considering ditching shorts depending on the setups tomorrow Sterling rallied and not even a slither of a dip on FTSE. Something not right?!