Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

30th November 2017

PreviousPage 2 of 2

You can almost feel the nerves...

Quote from Mcgcapital on 30th November 2017, 7:58 pm
Quote from Mcgcapital on 30th November 2017, 6:06 pm

Long from 7325 now.. oversold rally in the morning to sell I think. 7300 is a major support too so probably going to hold first time. Can't believe the divergence with the US, making it tricky. Plus Sterling is heading into resistance. US will pullback I think soon so we could see 7200 before xmas rally

Stopped at be.. in again off 7310 area. If it doesn't hold 7290-300 then 7200 looks a dead cert. Think that comes but a rally to relieve oversold first

Hey Mcg ,what do you think? First of month tomorrow you would expect influx of funds I'm not convinced of an overnight rally....might happen but what are your thoughts....CM what do you think ?

Quote from anstel on 30th November 2017, 8:49 pm
Quote from Mcgcapital on 30th November 2017, 7:58 pm
Quote from Mcgcapital on 30th November 2017, 6:06 pm

Long from 7325 now.. oversold rally in the morning to sell I think. 7300 is a major support too so probably going to hold first time. Can't believe the divergence with the US, making it tricky. Plus Sterling is heading into resistance. US will pullback I think soon so we could see 7200 before xmas rally

Stopped at be.. in again off 7310 area. If it doesn't hold 7290-300 then 7200 looks a dead cert. Think that comes but a rally to relieve oversold first

Hey Mcg ,what do you think? First of month tomorrow you would expect influx of funds I'm not convinced of an overnight rally....might happen but what are your thoughts....CM what do you think ?

It's a set up.. just double bottomed at 7310 and we have pivot support. So it's a buy but get out under 7290s. The rallies probably won't hold but as we've been seeing they can be quite violent. So maybe 7350-80 area

Thanks Mcg

Quote from anstel on 30th November 2017, 9:59 pm

Thanks Mcg

Out of longs for a modest loss.. I think it could gap down overnight, it's in the kind of mood where you just don't want to be long and if there are rallies you can sell them. Wanted to see a rally off the pivot but I've given it hours and nothing doing

PreviousPage 2 of 2