Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

29th March 2018

Last trading day of the quarter - expect the bulls to try and pull away from 7000. 7005 support.

READ MORE

Looks like an opportunity to re short around here as long as we stay under 7100. Retested the 20 dma from below which has acted as resistance since Jan.

Would be surprised if the lows are in on the SPX as we’ve just been hovering above the 200 dma with no momentum. I thought on Monday it maybe had bottomed but to then give it back like that suggests there’s more downside.

i like the idea of all of the gains from September onwards when the melt up began being given back.. that would mean 2480s. That’s probably what’s needed to shake out sentiment enough to form a more sustained bottom.

Thanks mcgcapital. Yes, shorting the rallies on the S&P still looks the best play for the moment. Have a good Easter break.

Favouring longs still today as they push for a Q1 close that doesn't look too bad