Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

26th October 2017

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Good old tmfp.....still remember your advice :0)

Out for 5pts :0) tmfp if you read this chime in matey I'm sure there are a few on here who would love to hear from you........

And while I'm remembering people hey WSF ......if your still trading chime in?.......

https://youtu.be/LiE1VgWdcQM         Here's a little light entertainment someone called Rick posted a year or two ago.....thought I'd repost it if anyone's getting a bit bored in their positions enjoy.....

This is the one you want

Hey Nick...where have they all gone? All those regular posters on your board......so many names I remember and not one appears anymore on here.........Paul hamley? Rick,Chippy,WSF,Havies, tmfp,argyle,.tiberius ,Senu,Si,Custard,Coomsby...all gone....think Smokinaces is still around.....

No idea Anstel. A lot have come and gone over the years. Some are members now too

We have a very active members community

Sold more at 95. In average at 87. MCG what are your thoughts? I think Sterling has just pushed this to the limits here.

TCG I must say you called the top at 560. I  also jumped on your long call yesterday and made me a tidy 40 points. Will see how this develops. MCG I see your call for more downside and I’m in your camp. Just not sure how far this gets pushed up. Did you cover Iccy?

Quote from TCGtrading on 26th October 2017, 8:03 pm

Sold more at 95. In average at 87. MCG what are your thoughts? I think Sterling has just pushed this to the limits here.

Daily has rolled over.. struggling to see a break up and move through 7560 from here. But they've made it hard today. Obvious retrace zone hasn't had much reaction yet and they pushed above 7480-90 on that Sterling drop. Makes risk controlled trading tricky. But see 7400 next week. Dow is struggling to hold 23400 here, if that goes on earnings it could set a down day up tomorrow

Quote from Mcgcapital on 26th October 2017, 8:33 pm
Quote from TCGtrading on 26th October 2017, 8:03 pm

Daily has rolled over.. struggling to see a break up and move through 7560 from here. But they've made it hard today. Obvious retrace zone hasn't had much reaction yet and they pushed above 7480-90 on that Sterling drop. Makes risk controlled trading tricky. But see 7400 next week. Dow is struggling to hold 23400 here, if that goes on earnings it could set a down day up tomorrow

I did expect 80, but then after reviewing the charts I thought 500 possibly. Will see how it unfolds. I have sterling to make a bounce soon especially with the BOE ready to hike next week.

EURGBP sitting at 8850, which is quite a big deal, as is 8800ish.  Fundamentally, I expect the pound to endure more hardship.

Quote from anstel on 26th October 2017, 7:03 pm

Hey Nick...where have they all gone? All those regular posters on your board......so many names I remember and not one appears anymore on here.........Paul hamley? Rick,Chippy,WSF,Havies, tmfp,argyle,.tiberius ,Senu,Si,Custard,Coomsby...all gone....think Smokinaces is still around.....

Hey Anstel 🙂

I am still here. Joined Nick's subscription for a while and then had to stop trading for a bit. Still tuning in every day and back trading again, but small for now.

they might all be watching buddy 😉

PreviousPage 2 of 2