Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

23rd February 2018

Buy the dips today!

Todays post here

Quote from Nick on 23rd February 2018, 8:05 am

Buy the dips today!

Todays post here

Looks soft to me now.. pre open it looked like we were probably breaking up, nearly closed my shorts. But if it was bullish then would have expected it to hold above yesterday’s close at 7252. Overall still think we get a retest of the lows as it would be odd to switch from all this volatility to a new up leg without doing it.

Only a move above 7300 and 2750 on the S&P 500 would make me think the lows don’t get retested

Yes it has certainly dropped off a bit now. Was short the rallies for me yesterday, today it will be interesting to see if they can defend the 7225 level and we get a rise back up. All feels quite messy this month.

Morning chaps....well i took a short at the open but only took a few points.. sometimes i think its good to be out of the market....for me its one of those times....have a great day all....

Nice bounce off the 7225

Quote from anstel on 23rd February 2018, 11:33 am

Morning chaps....well i took a short at the open but only took a few points.. sometimes i think its good to be out of the market....for me its one of those times....have a great day all....

Hi Anstel, good to have a break sometimes thats for sure! Be well 🙂

Quote from Nick on 23rd February 2018, 1:02 pm

Nice bounce off the 7225

Bit slow though! Friday Feeling.......