Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

15th December 2017

Today's discussion

Todays post here

CM waited patiently yesterday for the test of 7440 and got it after going long. No luck. Hopefully it holds today. In any event dont want money deployed anywhere else just now.

Quote from Candlemaster on 15th December 2017, 10:41 am

CM waited patiently yesterday for the test of 7440 and got it after going long. No luck. Hopefully it holds today. In any event dont want money deployed anywhere else just now.

Are you holding from the 7470s? I'm out now, stopped twice for -10. If I look at it and forget it's Xmas next week I can't really see a great long set up now that 7470 gave way. It looks very soft. Likewise I feel that if I short it it will just begin to slowly grind up.. I'm going to stay out until Jan now as I've been way off with nearly every call I've made over the last week

Long 7478. Looking for 100 point days until end of month. Purely seasonal trade, otherwise would have shorted the shooting star 2 days ago. Santa rally is very powerful and you definitely dont want to be short it.

Early January can also be very bullish. Central banks stepped out out of the way yesterday. Green light was given.

Cable turning negative again, short.  Looking for potential impact upon ftse.

Unsure how much steam there is left in US indices for a santa rally, but holding long for now anyway.

Dax dead in no man's land.  Breakout will likely be a brutal affair when it comes.

DAX is the right pest. But I finished my long saga with it right now. Going for Christmas. Now will withdraw my Christmas dinner 🙂

Showing off, heh (Dax)