Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

10th November 2017

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Sometimes I can feel the tension in my legs....

Looking at the closed Dow on the 15 min it's just above the 50 sma.....if it sells off on open Ftse and Dax won't like it and cables rise is putting pressure on Ftse just now.

Quote from anstel on 10th November 2017, 3:01 pm
Quote from Jack 2 on 10th November 2017, 2:51 pm
Quote from anstel on 10th November 2017, 2:46 pm

I mean look at this it's being held at 43 so everyone who is long craps themselves and closes....next week probably be back above 7500.....

FTSE feels really gloomy, I just want to get out of my long.

Think in terms of probabilitys Jack......we are 100 pts down from where it's been comfortable recently....all the professional traders are taught to buy weakness..I believe.....so sooner or later I would of thought the demand will increase with a view to next weak.......its emotional pain that causes a lot of drawdowns....

I understand all that, just calculated there is a 367 points gap between the top and where we are now on Dax. They may as well hunt for it, a lot of room for profit. I am not rushing to close, I reduced to a minimum I may as well work around it.

When you get in a hole stop digging....

Good afternoon All

Anstel: Yes fresh underwear.

Closed everything down for weekend.

Start afresh next week.

wow look at FTSE

Tempted hitting buy on the FTSE

Will wait it out.

May break key Fib levels

Quote from anstel on 10th November 2017, 2:12 pm

What's happened to Mcg.......are you about buddy?

Been busy last few days.. closed shorts at 7440. It's oversold on the hourly, looking for the usual Friday night vol short squeeze after the close. But trend is firmly down now so not expecting it to get too far

Thats me back from the golf course was a bit nippy.

Short FTSE under 7440 1/3 capital hope to get down to 7400 and dont mind holding over weekend.

so short 7439 and will add under 7400 next week.

I hope that helps!

no prayers Jack...save those for when I knock at the door...........

@ Robi

Tell me your next entry and exit plan when you next move

I note you are ready to buy when I am anxious to sell......

Have we really come this far not to test 7400 ?

It does look awful on the daily Ftse chart........its firmly bearish below the 200 sma.......whether or not it can produce another reversal like early November remains to be seen...

Quote from Candlemaster on 10th November 2017, 4:23 pm

Thats me back from the golf course was a bit nippy.

Short FTSE under 7440 1/3 capital hope to get down to 7400 and dont mind holding over weekend.

so short 7439 and will add under 7400 next week.

I hope that helps!

Counter trend rally coming.. resell at the US close I think. Shorts tend not to do very well in this market once we get oversold on the hourly. Thinking we close the week around 7450-60, and more down on Monday

we just keep printing lower.

Bulls at the gate...

Get your lasso out CM they might get a bit excited..

All my rope is otherwise engaged dear boy...

7440 is massive resistance and I do fancy a trip down to 7400 today even if market close sees a few bears closing positions I think some nervous fund managers will always be trying to offload some stock.

Hoping for some good action post 4-30 to provide a decent buffer for Monday.

Quote from Candlemaster on 10th November 2017, 5:07 pm

All my rope is otherwise engaged dear boy...

7440 is massive resistance and I do fancy a trip down to 7400 today even if market close sees a few bears closing positions I think some nervous fund managers will always be trying to offload some stock.

Hoping for some good action post 4-30 to provide a decent buffer for Monday.

Do you have a stop on this short CM?

7580-7540-7591-7480-7540-7500-7540-7460-7500-7420-7460?

Orderly decline.. backtest of yesterday's low at 50-60 to burn off oversold then go again next week

Quote from Mcgcapital on 10th November 2017, 5:29 pm

7580-7540-7591-7480-7540-7500-7540-7460-7500-7420-7460?

Orderly decline.. backtest of yesterday's low at 50-60 to burn off oversold then go again next week

Out of longs for 8 points.. no bid and Dow could sell off here. Good weekend all

PreviousPage 2 of 2