Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

6th February 2018

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Yeah I know I was up all night last night and about 4 nights last week.....need a break soon....anyway best of luck if you're pulling a night shift tonight....catch up soon ...cheers.

hey anstel, hope you are doing good. i folded in january after my holiday. believe it or not within 200 points of the top!

in hindsight it was a bad trade (very), something that i tried to correct after the decline started. Shorted at 500 and made a fair bit back last week but didnt hold on. The market conditions are clearly of an exceptional nature at the moment so am standing aside. As far i am concerned i am still in the trading game.

Just wish i had taken your advice to fold early! Anyhow, thanks a lot for your support during the difficult time.

Hey guys and Icarus hi.... :0)...... I'm really really stoked ..I have just added up my points total in the last 24 hrs of trading and ive closed out 231 points of profit.......and that's not £s x points......that's actual individual points at various £s per point sizes....I'm absolutely ecstatic I can't tell you how happy I feel about my trading process improvement today...it's took me 4 yrs and 3 months and a lot of losses to get to here....I'm so pleased :0)..

Icarus it's awesome to see you on here again....have you managed to improve your situation buddy...?

Hey Icarus sorry I just read all your post....don't worry too much ....I know it's probably a lot of money....ive lost a lot too...made some right mistakes over the years.....today something happened I've traded a lot recently and it's almost like my mind is getting on automatic pilot....before I used to think and ponder and miss the trade ..now I'm on it like a machine .  It's amazing I just press buttons like in out and every time I've made all the thousands of mistakes before they almost seem to flash up in my mind and instantly I seem to be drawing on all the mistakes in an instant and acting in a decisive manner in a flash.......it seems though when I'm pulling the all nighters like my brain can't keep up and I get lethargic .....it's just I'm too tired.....it's awesome though Icarus ...just keep going and going and don't give up....

we have got to help each other as much as possible on here Icarus...that's what it's all about......it's not us versus each other...its us versus the market....so you are more than welcome if I have given you some support and encouragement......I remember tmfp saying ....give a man a fish and you feed him for a day...but teach him to fish and he's got food for life :0) all the best Icarus.....keep trading and stay small for now.....

Quote from anstel on 6th February 2018, 6:22 pm

Hi yes I'm still here just making myself a meal....no one seemed to be posting so I stopped looking....it's been an intense few trading days ....it's quite mentally tiring so I'm calling it a day now I think....how you doin...?

Quote from manbearpig on 6th February 2018, 11:12 pm

Hi yes I'm still here just making myself a meal....no one seemed to be posting so I stopped looking....it's been an intense few trading days ....it's quite mentally tiring so I'm calling it a day now I think....how you doin...?

This is out of order. Anstel is more like Kermit!

It's all of us versus the Market Mr Pig :0).  lol.... cheers for the humour and goodnight..

Quote from TCGtrading on 6th February 2018, 11:25 pm

Goodnight bungle ....

Quote from anstel on 6th February 2018, 11:35 pm
Quote from TCGtrading on 6th February 2018, 11:25 pm

Goodnight bungle ....

Good morning from Sydney...

(Not taken this morning)

What a pity that lovely beach has been spoilt by that sprawling conurbation......price you pay for wi-fi I suppose......still a shame though :0(

A few years ago one of the lads went working in the Cayman islands...I asked him how he liked it...he said once the novelty of the location wore off ....it's really nice there.....its just another day at the office.....but it's much more uncomfortable and sweaty....

Someone's playing with the pin and the ballon again....hope your not long.

Quote from anstel on 7th February 2018, 6:54 am

A few years ago one of the lads went working in the Cayman islands...I asked him how he liked it...he said once the novelty of the location wore off ....it's really nice there.....its just another day at the office.....but it's much more uncomfortable and sweaty....

Yeah, I know what he means, good job I'm not working in an office though. I guess that's the reason I gave up working and went full time trading to explore the world. Well it's hardly a full time profession is it.

Weren't caught long. Anyone who did their homework would've known to sell the Dec low and look for a gap close...

PreviousPage 2 of 2