Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

6th December 2017

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Yeah we need to break Mcgs 7380 then make an assault on 400

Overbought conditions burnt off on 5 min

Quote from anstel on 6th December 2017, 4:10 pm

It's overbought on the hourly.. if you were long from this morning this is where to take profits

Had one last go at 7360, stop at 7370. It's reminding me of last Tuesday, straight line counter trend up days don't suit my system (obviously)

Quote from Mcgcapital on 6th December 2017, 4:13 pm

It's overbought on the hourly.. if you were long from this morning this is where to take profits

I think it's going for the 50 sma on the daily Mcg at 4775 area

It's holding and not selling off .....famous last words...

Quote from anstel on 6th December 2017, 4:43 pm

Sorry it's about 7460 it's dropped since I looked...

Quote from anstel on 6th December 2017, 4:50 pm

It looks identical to last Tuesday except it's 100 points lower down.. needs to break 7380 to prove the downside is done. If that doesn't happen it's going straight back down

Quote from Mcgcapital on 6th December 2017, 5:05 pm
Quote from anstel on 6th December 2017, 4:50 pm

It looks identical to last Tuesday except it's 100 points lower down.. needs to break 7380 to prove the downside is done. If that doesn't happen it's going straight back down

My take on it Mcg is it will hold 45-50 push higher tomorrow and friday but I don't have your experience so have to see how it plays out..

But two possible drivers are cable which is declining at the moment and the Dow that's about 350 off ATH .

Quote from anstel on 6th December 2017, 6:24 pm

But two possible drivers are cable which is declining at the moment and the Dow that's about 350 off ATH .

Well don't let me affect your view.. today I was wrong and you were right. Overall I still see 7290-7380 as the range. And SPX probably still on for 2600. Sterling is a binary.. I watched PMQs earlier and I think it's likely there's a deal, they've come too far already to not have one. Equally it might not come straight away. So Sterling could literally do anything. If I had to guess I'd go for rangebound with a downward bias until Xmas rally kicks in mid month

Quote from Mcgcapital on 6th December 2017, 6:37 pm
Quote from anstel on 6th December 2017, 6:24 pm

Well don't let me affect your view.. today I was wrong and you were right. Overall I still see 7290-7380 as the range. And SPX probably still on for 2600. Sterling is a binary.. I watched PMQs earlier and I think it's likely there's a deal, they've come too far already to not have one. Equally it might not come straight away. So Sterling could literally do anything. If I had to guess I'd go for rangebound with a downward bias until Xmas rally kicks in mid month

Ok thanks Mcg ,the thing is it can anything ,it's a best guess really with this type of situation...lets play it how we think best and see how we get on.....very best of luck how ever you play it .....

PreviousPage 2 of 2