Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

5th December 2017

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Quote from anstel on 5th December 2017, 3:46 pm
Quote from Jack 2 on 5th December 2017, 3:31 pm

Longs are not developing today to my frustration.

You are losing your cool Jack..we can't make it do anything......just wait....and see what happens...

Yeah, I'm losing it today, I was literally very upset earlier but nothing I could do. All my set ups fail, little profits disappear with little wins, very frustrating. Feels like a wasted day. Going to school now.

Quote from Jack 2 on 5th December 2017, 4:24 pm

My patience finished, as soon as I came out it started going I think. 2 quid only won today, down and up. Had a disaster earlier but luckily came out back to 0. What a frustrating day for me cos I was free all day to do it.

Sods Law....

What's the matter with them? I just so upset now.

I can't believe I came out and it went up, now tried long but it started going down, nearly escaped with 0. 000000000 and it went up

Long on Dow Yey 🙂 closed my scalp!!!!

Quote from Jack 2 on 5th December 2017, 4:51 pm

I can't believe I came out and it went up, now tried long but it started going down, nearly escaped with 0. 000000000 and it went up

Long on Dow

Jack.....try not to become over emotional.......and wait for set ups......if you get too impulsive it's very dangerous.......Your emotions are running your show now....not your rational thinking brain....

Quote from anstel on 5th December 2017, 5:04 pm
Quote from Jack 2 on 5th December 2017, 4:51 pm

Long on Dow

Jack.....try not to become over emotional.......and wait for set ups......if you get too impulsive it's very dangerous.......Your emotions are running your show now....not your rational thinking brain....

Agree with you, need to cool down now. Other days could be better. Later on I will realise that I was acting foolish.

Well if anyone's around I was wrong......

PreviousPage 2 of 2