Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

1st February 2018

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Quote from anstel on 2nd February 2018, 4:38 am
Quote from TCGtrading on 2nd February 2018, 4:30 am
Quote from anstel on 2nd February 2018, 4:28 am
Quote from TCGtrading on 2nd February 2018, 4:09 am
Quote from anstel on 2nd February 2018, 4:02 am
Quote from TCGtrading on 2nd February 2018, 3:40 am
Quote from anstel on 2nd February 2018, 12:25 am
Quote from anstel on 2nd February 2018, 12:21 am
Quote from Mcgcapital on 1st February 2018, 11:41 pm
Quote from anstel on 1st February 2018, 7:51 pm
Quote from Mcgcapital on 1st February 2018, 6:27 pm

Added to longs, stop at 7470 and looking for 7540-60 initially

I'm not expecting plain sailing on this trade......Ftse does not seem to want to go up much as yet...its behaving in a way that I don't like...still time will tell..

Needs to hold above 7470 or its a dud.. hourly is potentially flattening though so could rally.. tbh if we get to 7470 I’d flip short. Just got to stay nimble and disciplined enough to cut out when wrong when it’s like this

Ok Mcg ive pulled a lot of my positions off at 505 area........I'm expecting a drop at 1am Asia opening....not bothered if I'm wrong I can trade again... but I'm not happy ...

Actually I pulled them off at 507 -508 area....better than I thought....wait now and watch...with less concern..

why are you still trading when the spread is huge and when it's out of hours?

Same reason you are watching......!!!!

I moved to Australia and trading AUX 200.

You must do a few night shifts then?  I've seen you post on here in UK daytime!!......good luck anyway.....

I still trade FTSE morning session. Only just moved out here. Been moving around the last year or so.

Sounds nice ...bet your weather is warmer than in UK?.....this Markets a bitch at the moment.......

warmer than it is in the UK, but it's not beaming with sun atm.

PreviousPage 2 of 2