Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and trading

Discussion Forum for trading analysis, help, signals and learning how to trade. Chat with other traders , post analysis, trades and ask questions. This is the public part of my website. For more in-depth discussions please consider joining to chat with other members

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bear Tuesday | 7636 resistance | Fed minutes tomorrow | Learn to trade analysis signals strategies

21st August 2018

The bulls managed to break through 7592 but not with any great conviction and overnight we have dropped back towards 7570. If the bears can break below 7536 today then we will be on for a drop down towards 7480 or lower, while the bulls will be keen to break above 7613 where we have resistance. The overnight FTSE drop is in relation to a climb on cable as the dollar declined after Trump comments on currency manipulation. We are also approaching the Fed minutes on Wednesday.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

FTSE 100 Trading Signals, Forecast and Prediction

I am thinking that the overnight drop might be retraced first thing this morning, and we get a rise to the daily resistance level at 7615 to start with. I have gone short here but with a wide stop as there are quite a few significant resistance levels between this and 7635. Volume is about a 1/3rd of normal at the moment.

Membership

If you would like more detailed analysis for FTSE 100, DAX, Gold and S&P, including the trades that I am looking to take myself, then please join my active members community.

Results

I keep a record of all the trades communicated to members via the morning email trade plan and those alerted live. See the results here.

What you get

• Daily Analysis pre market open (sent around 7am each day) for FTSE, DAX, Gold and S&P.
  • Daily email pre market includes my trading plan for the day including ORDER levels, with stops and targets/limits
  • Telegram Chat room and webinar group membership for discussion and realtime trade updates